Monday, June 29, 2009

Cant stop this thing we started !

...Still feels like our first ever night together
Feels like the first touch, its gettin better baby
No one can better this...
Still playin on, youre still the one
First time we met, same feelin I get
Only feels much stronger, wanna love ya longer
You still turn the fire on...
So if youre feelin lonely dont
Youre the only one I ever want
I only wanna make it good
So if I love you a little more than I should,

Please forgive me, I know not what I do...
...i cant stop lovin you

Please believe me every word I say is true...
Still feels like our best times are together...
Feels like the first touch, still gettin closer baby
Cant get close enough...
Still holdin on, ur still number one
Thats why Im sayin...
...never leave me coz I dont know what else I would do...
( BRYAN ADAMS - Please forgive me song , dedicated to my love ! )


With todays newspaper announcing the bad news that our exams are scheduled to start in 45 days from now, all those laidback procrastinators shrieked and came back to their senses, their brains back home after a long vacation and also some excited eyes of nerdos.

And me, lying on a delicate spongy bed, thinking of my love... I feel its high time that I'll have to announce to the world about my love

This phrase may be cliched by millions of other compatriots in love around the world but nevertheless am glad to say that it was Love at first sight for me. There have been many rivals to her who have been occasionally popping up to impress me but I'll never betray her faith and trust in me even in the slightest way. Not the most powerful enticing deviating factor can change what she means to me.
Initially, I was never bothered about her existence till a close friend of mine introduced me to her... That wonderful summer when I fell in love, is so timelessly engraved or better said, immortalized in my heart. She s the Philosopher's stone for me, I found out the answers for alchemy in her ( its just a week since i missed out closely at anna univ harrypotter quiz), the golden snitch of quidditch ( dun mind my awful creativity)

The sweet memories of the days that we spent together, those evenings where I was hooked to her with unadulterated blissful love are immortalized in my mind,heart and soul.
And the days when I used to await impatiently to the end of the day's classes, so that I could spend hours with her justifies the fact that Ive been obsessed with her ever since the day I set my eyes upon her for the first time. My parents never liked this affair of mine, though it is the purest form of love you wouldve ever heard of.

And this timeless trenchant tryst that has travelled through tough times is getting better and better. I look upto her at all times, no matter if I am joyous over acheiving something, or when am sad and sulky or when am floating in boredom.Especially when am broke with some failure, she cheers me up with her usual its in the game statement. Not that my relationship hasnt drawn critics, Ive had a fair measure of complaints and disdain from my friends. Lots of my friends say am getting crazy over her and am not spending quality time with them and at times am alienated from them, but I really cant help it.There have been numerous connoiessurs of her, who have vindicated my love. Its been going on for nearly six long years and am sure it will perpetuate till my end and I'll stay impervious to my critics.

Season after season, my love has grown and reached scaling heights setting a benchmark that am afraid noone or nothing else can ever surpass or even come closer to doing that..And am not complaining either :D

The myriad nights when we were alone in my room, with the door locked, and everyone else sleeping are too memorable to be forgotten. And also the instances when I was playing you in the bed are frozen in my mind...I can understand her better than anyone else I know of and the chemistry we share is unbelievably fabulous.

Am convinced I will never find a substitute for you as youve always been there for me. Youve disappointed me at times but that will never impede my eternal love for you...
As you will always be THE SPECIAL ONE to me :-)




Now for people who are grinning for having been able to guess her correctly...Smartwork !
And for those who havent been able to, she s





EA SPORTS - FIFA SERIES of games

Season after season plus its in the game thing were big giveaways ! ANd also the unusual usage of the word playing...Read it over again if you aint got anything better to do

No comments:

Post a Comment